March 20, 2020
Dear Valued Business Partner:
Amid ongoing concern about COVID-19, Merola Tile’s top priority is the health, safety and well-being of our global community of customers, employees, and suppliers. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing around the evolving situation, and we’re committed to taking the appropriate measures in our company to contain the spread of the virus and minimize disruption.
We wanted to reach out and share a few safety measures we are implementing to help keep everyone safe:
- Our sales team will be available to all customers via phone, email, or facetime and skype if preferred.
- We will be restricting access to our showroom and office for pickups only.
- We’re practicing social distancing, keeping six feet away from others at all times.
- We’ve disinfected all our equipment, doorknobs, bathrooms, and social areas a few times daily.
- We’re encouraging all employees to continue best hygiene practices which include washing hands for 20 seconds or more and avoiding touching eyes, nose & mouth.
Our hearts and prayers go out to those who have been affected by this unprecedented event and we appreciate the healthcare workers, local communities, and governments around the world who are on the front line working to contain the coronavirus.
We appreciate your cooperation as we navigate through these uncertain times together and promise to keep you informed as the situation evolves. Customers like yourselves are asking us for help with business continuity, maintaining motivation and productivity in these challenging times. Our sales team will be available and adapt to the virtual business environment until conditions clear up.
Our Amityville, NY and Willingboro, NJ Distribution centers are currently operating with no disruption of service. As the situation with COVID-19 is extremely dynamic we will continue to make proactive decisions to our schedule based on developing CDC recommendations and Federal/Local Government guidelines. We are making our decisions on a day to day basis.
We hope you and your families stay safe and healthy.
President & CEO